OPTION AVAILABLE WITH CENTRAL NUCLEUS “LEMUR” Mod.Kibo
*INCREASE OF PVP PRICE: 43€
(the marked price does not include this central core)
AVOIDS CRANEAL DEFORMATIONS:
AVOIDS RISK OF SUDDEN DEATH
• A great thermal comfort and a perfect dissipation of CO2 (both factors involved in sudden death).
• Toxic-free and washable mattress, so that it could not generate any type of allergy.
With the illusion of offering the best for your baby, the union of UZTURRE and LÉMUR was born.
(We are the only manufacturer with which LEMUR collaborates).
Lémur mattresses were born in the Bcnatal Hospital Clínic in Barcelona, thanks to the challenge proposed by Dr. Ángela Arranz to the founders of the brand: to create a specific mattress to solve the problem of cranial deformations suffered by premature babies in incubators.
To prove its effectiveness, a clinical study was carried out and the final result was spectacular.:
• It was shown that 97% of the babies over 28 weeks of gestation did not suffer any deformity. And the remaining 3% were mild deformities.
• In contrast, in the case of those who used the conventional mattress, the percentage of babies affected by deformities rose to 50%.
No baby who has slept on a Lemur mattress has ever suffered a suffocation accident or sudden death.
We know that the quality of rest is directly related to optimal development.
If we have managed to take care of the most vulnerable babies, imagine what we can do for your baby.