GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
1. PRODUCTS SUPPLIED: The products supplied are only intended for businesses and professionals that specialise in childcare stores. All products in our catalogues are valid until the end of the season or while supplies last.
All of our collections can be produced in almost all fabrics and/or formats, depending on whether the fabrics are suitable for such production.
The products in the catalogue and their characteristics may be changed.
For twins, we recommend ordering 2 units at a time, as there may be minor differences in colour shades and Uzturre accepts no responsibility for such problems.
We recommend checking that they are still valid before placing your order.
All Uzturre products are safe for babies, complying with the strictest regulations currently in force.
2. PRICES: The sale prices of our products do not include VAT, as the sales are intended solely for businesses and professionals, and they are expressed in Euros, with the exception of the United Kingdom, where they are expressed in pounds.
The prices do not include any discounts that each individual client may receive and they are valid until new prices come into force, which will be duly announced.
Confecciones Uzturre, S.L. reserves the right to change the prices in the event of market fluctuations or typographical errors.
3. TRANSPORTATION AND DISCOUNTS: With regard to these two areas, we will comply with the specific terms and conditions given to each client.
The goods are sent via our usual carrier, and the shipment may be made on a freight collect or freight prepaid basis, depending on the commercial agreements with each client. If the client selects the carrier to deliver the shipment, they must always pay the shipping costs.
We remind you of the legal obligation of the recipient (Article 366 – Code of Commerce) to check the goods upon their delivery and, if there are any visible defects, you should never sign an approval form for the goods; instead, file a claim with the carrier within 7 days, through a written reservation on the carrier’s delivery note and, in the event of any latent defects inside the package, file the corresponding claim within 15 days by contacting Confecciones Uzturre s.l. (any claims made subsequently will not be valid). If the goods have been damaged during transportation to the extent that they are defective, the recipient is not obliged to accept them and, if they reject them, they must inform us immediately. Confecciones Uzturre s.l. accepts no responsibility for any damage that may occur during the assembly or installation of any of the items supplied.
4. DELIVERY PERIODS: The delivery period is generally within 30 days of the order being placed.
However, there are certain products that are in stock and, excluding any occasional stockouts, they may be delivered nationwide within approximately 24-48 hours.
Any delays that may occur will not give rise to any compensation from us.
5. MATERIAL RETURN: Acceptance of the goods implies the buyer’s acceptance of all of the terms of sale and the special terms of each commercial transaction.
You will have 15 days to complete any returns due to damage caused to the goods during transportation, although Confecciones Uzturre s.l. must be notified within 7 days of their receipt.
Goods returned directly by the client will not be accepted: Confecciones Uzturre s.l. will organise the collection in all cases. For all returns, Confecciones Uzturre s.l. reserves the right not to refund the cost of the goods if they do not meet the conditions for product returns set forth in our General Terms of Sale.
6. LIABILITY: Confecciones Uzturre s.l. will not accept any liability whatsoever for damage of any kind that may arise from improper use of its products. The sole obligation of Confecciones Uzturre s.l. will be to repair (see the WARRANTIES section) or, where appropriate, replace the number of products that have been shown to be defective when they left the factory; it will not be liable for any injuries, losses or damage caused by using them because, if a product is defective when it leaves the factory, it is the client’s obligation not to sell or use it and to report it immediately to Confecciones Uzturre s.l.
7. PAYMENT: Payment will be made in accordance with the commercial terms and conditions agreed with each client. If payment of all or part of the goods is not made (on the date on which it is due), it will be demanded immediately and by operation of law. Any costs arising from any legal action will be payable by the debtor.
8. TITLE RETENTION: Until the full payment has been made for the respective invoice, the products will continue to be the property of Confecciones Uzturre s.l., with all rights attached thereto.
9. LAW SUITS: Any disputes that may arise will be dealt with through the courts of San Sebastian, with the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdictions to which they may be entitled.
CONFECCIONES UZTURRE S.L.
Pol. Ind. Iba-Ondo, 9
20271 Irura (Guipuzcoa)
Data controller: Confecciones Uzturre s.l.
Purpose of the processing: The data will be processed for 5 years, (the time required by commercial legislation for accounting and bookkeeping).
Legitimate interest in processing this data:
Compliance with legal obligations relating to tax and commercial and accounting matters.
Recipients of the data:
1. – It may be provided to Confecciones Uzturre s.l. for oversight of our company’s activities.
2. – It may be provided to certain financial institutions for the fulfilment of the commercial relationship with Staples (payment for the products).
3. – It may be provided to the Tax Authority and the Courts, in accordance with the legal obligations of Confecciones Uzturre s.l.
Data subjects have the following rights:
1. To access, correct and delete their data and to restrict or object to the processing thereof, and the right to data portability, which you may exercise by writing to:
Confecciones Uzturre s.l. Pol. Ind. Ibai-Ondo, 9 20271 Irura (Guipuzcoa) firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
GENERAL TERMS OF ONLINE SALE FOR IN-STORE COLLECTION
1. SUPPLY: The list of products that are sold online for in-store collection shall remain valid until the end of the season and while stocks last.
The buyer of a product that is offered on the website shall ALWAYS have to collect said product in a store included on a list of clients that sell our products, which shall be provided during the purchasing process.
The company may freely add or remove retail outlets where the end customer may collect products that are sold online.
The products shown may be changed.
In the case of twins, we recommend ordering 2 units at once, as there may be differences in colour shades and Uzturre accepts no responsibility for such problems.
All Uzturre products are safe for babies, complying with all of the current stringent regulations.
2. PRICES: The sale prices of the products that we sell online for in-store collection include VAT and they are expressed in Euros.
3. SHIPPING: Goods are shipped through our usual transport company. When the goods have reached the selected store, you shall receive an email from the transport company so that you can collect the product that you purchased.
4. DELIVERY TIMES: The delivery time within Spain shall be 2/3 business days. Across Europe it will be 7/8 business days.
This excludes any occasional stock shortages.
Any delays that may occur shall not give rise to any right to compensation from us.
5. LIABILITY: Confecciones Uzturre s.l. accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages that may arise due to improper use of its products. Confecciones Uzturre s.l. shall be obliged solely to repair or, where appropriate, replace the number of products purchased by the buyer that are shown to have been factory defective. It shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages resulting from the use thereof due to a factory defective product. The customer is obliged not to use it and to report it immediately to Confecciones Uzturre s.l.
6. LAWSUITS: Any disputes that may arise shall be handled through the courts of San Sebastian, with the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.